Mission Possible 2019 - Preliminary Questionnaire
NOTE: You cannot save an incomplete form to finish later. If you cannot fill out the application in one sitting, we recommend that you prepare your answers in a separate document and copy/paste them once you are ready to submit.
2019 Mission Possible: The Economic Opportunity Award, sponsored by Accenture, gives local nonprofits the ability to better achieve their missions while increasing economic opportunity in Charlotte.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED:
To complete this questionnaire, you need the following:
* Organization information (budget, staff size, etc.)
* Project concept
* Anticipated project impact that aligns with the award theme
* Potential use of award resources
* Focus on sustainability
* Have a current 501(c)(3) designation
* Be located in Mecklenburg county or one of its nine contiguous counties
* Have at least one paid full-time staff member
* Not engaged in promoting primarily religious or political campaign activity
* Have a minimum annual operating budget of $ 250,000
* Have not won the Apparo Mission Possible or Website for Good awards in the past 2 years (2017 or 2018)
If you are unsure of your organization's eligibility, please contact Jennifer Ray at email@example.com.
This preliminary questionnaire is due Friday, October 12, 2018 by 11:59pm EDT.
NOTE: You cannot save an incomplete form to finish later. If you cannot fill out the application in one sitting, we recommend that you prepare your answers in a separate document and copy/paste them once you're ready to submit.
Art of the Possible Workshop
As part of the overall application process, participation in an Art of the Possible workshop is mandatory for our 2019 award season. Art of the Possible sessions are provided at no cost and are informal consulting sessions to further develop and shape your project idea.
Start by choosing a dates(s) for your Art of the Possible consultation to explore your project idea.
Flexible schedule? Select all 3 dates and let us choose the best one!
Friday, October 19, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
Friday, October 19, 2018 @ 2:30 pm
Friday, October 19, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
Friday, October 26, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
Friday, October 26, 2018 @ 2:30 pm
Friday, October 26, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
Friday, November 2, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
Friday, November 2, 2018 @ 2:30 pm
Friday, November 2, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
The following questions identify foundational details to anchor your consultation with Accenture and Apparo.
Primary contact name
(Name of person completing this questionnaire)
Your relationship to/functional title within the organization
Best email for communication
Best phone number for communication
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua & Barbuda
Bosnia & Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo - Brazzaville
Congo - Kinshasa
French Southern Territories
Heard & McDonald Islands
Hong Kong SAR China
Isle of Man
Macau SAR China
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
São Tomé & Príncipe
South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Pierre & Miquelon
St. Vincent & Grenadines
Svalbard & Jan Mayen
Trinidad & Tobago
Turks & Caicos Islands
U.S. Outlying Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
United Arab Emirates
Wallis & Futuna
Year organization was founded
Annual operating budget
Budget allocation for technology
Number of full-time staff
Number of part-time staff
Number of volunteers engaged per year
Number of clients directly served per year
How does your organization measure success? What metrics do you use?
State of Technology
a. What kind of hardware and software are your staff using?
b. What types of devices?
c. What types of client/donor management systems are you using (if any)?
d. Do you have Wi-Fi?
e. Do you store your data in the cloud or on your own server?
f. Do you have any IT support? If so, is it in-house or contracted?
Please describe your proposed project.
How can your nonprofit leverage technology to make a positive impact on one of the following focus areas for increasing economic opportunity in the greater Charlotte region?
* Segregation | Physical separation of populations by race/ethnicity and income
* Early Care and Education | Access to quality early care and education programs; Early brain development
* College and Career Readiness | Advancement to successful careers; Access to and guidance on college and career pathways
* Child and Family Stability | Security of family structure, financial stability, affordable housing; Access to public transportation and community support
* Social Capital | Relationships in the community that connect opportunities, information, and resources
For more information on these focus areas within economic mobility, see leadingonopportunity.org.
If awarded, who on your staff will oversee this project?
Describe existing technical skills among your staff to support any new processes created by the proposed project.
Is the organization poised to support any ongoing operating costs for the project beyond the project phase itself?
Do Not Fill This Out